Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Counting Down

1 day till Daniel's 29th Birthday (he is getting old!) :) Had to start with that one
2 days till our last small group with some great friends
4 days till our last Sunday at our beloved church here in Chicago
7 days till the ladies come to clean our condo
8 days till family arrives
9 days till the movers come to load the truck
10 days till Daniel walks across the stage earning his Mdiv
11 days till we head South
16 days till we board a plane for France

So much going on I can hardly wrap my mind around it.

The boxes have begun to be packed.  I am more of a last minute type of person (procrastinator) as Daniel is preparing days, weeks, months in advance, so we even each other out :)  I was kind of hoping they would pack themselves as I am not a fan of moving.

photo copy

Today Daniel attended his last class of seminary EVER!  He has not completely finished with all of his assignments (will be officially done next Wednesday), but having him around here more often will be nice.  Also we knocked a few more things off our to do list which always feels nice.

photo
*Side note: Daniel and I are both due for a tetnus shot which I have heard is SUPER painful!  I of course am not a fan of pain, so I was building myself up for no reason.  You see apparently I got a tetnus right after I gave birth to Caleb and I didn't even know it so I dodged that bullet!


On tomorrow's agenda: CELEBRATE MY HUSBAND!  Tomorrow is his day and I hope he enjoys it.

More to come.

Magen


No comments:

Post a Comment