Monday, June 11, 2012

Preaching in France

I (Daniel) had the opportunity to preach to the Church Plant in Guyancourt, France this past Sunday.  It was a great experience being able to preach to a French congregation for the first and for the first time through a translator.  I have to say I quite enjoyed it and it was wonderful to see God preach His truth through me, through the translator and to the congregation.  It was interesting to see what sentences and phrases were easily translated into to French and which ones required more explaining.  It is looking like I will have the opportunity to preach again sometime in July.  Pray God would guide me as I prepare to preach again and that He would help me use what I learned from my first experience.

Here is a short video of the singing from this past Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment